Private Wealth Management for Select Individuals and Families
The O'Donnell Group focuses on providing its clients with high-quality wealth management services. Brothers Mike and Ryan serve as the personal Chief Financial Officer for their affluent clients, and in this capacity help to comprehensively address their clients' five biggest concerns:
- Preserving their wealth;
- Mitigating their taxes;
- Taking care of their heirs and dependents;
- Ensuring that their assets are not unjustly taken; and
- Bringing to life their charitable intents and legacy.
After working for a large investment bank, Mike and Ryan founded the O'Donnell Group in 2009. The firm currently oversees approximately $90 million in client assets. The brothers use a consultative process to gain a detailed understanding of their clients' deepest values and goals. They then develop customized recommendations designed to address each client's unique needs, goals, and dreams, including but going beyond simply investment recommendations and modern portfolio management. Clients who benefit the most from the O’Donnel Group’s services have at least $1 million of investable assets and a net worth of at least $3 million.
Successful individuals and families choose to work with The O’Donnell Group to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive wealth management plan to help them reach their financial goals and dreams.
- Make smarter decisions in today's uncertain political, economic, and social environment.
- Obtain an independent second opinion from a top financial advisor in their local community.
- Get clear about how to effectively navigate financial
transitions that result from events such as selling a business, receiving an inheritance, the death of a spouse, or moving into retirement.